Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catching Up

Well it has been awhile, I know. We have been busy and all have had the 2+ week cold. Just a few pics to show what we have been up to. The first one is the infamous trip to Chuck-E-Cheese last Wednesday. We had a great time until Conner decided to throw the biggest tantrum known to man. This resulted in us cutting the trip short and going home. 2 hours later and lots of crying by everyone, he finally calmed down and took a nap.

Linlee rode this all by herself. We were all so impressed!

The nursery!!! It is 90% complete and I love how it turned out. The pics do not really do it justice.

This is a precious picture of the 2 favorite men in my life.

2 comments:

Patti said...

I won't tell your dad that he's not in the top 2! I'm glad to see that you finally felt up to posting something new. I can't say too much though since my last post was well before yours! Happy Thanksgiving!! We will miss you!

Sharon said...

Very fun to get caught up on the Berteaus! LOVE the nursery!! Just curious if you liked finding out in the middle this time inestead of the end of it all?