Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dress for Sidney

 

I have officially finished my first sewing project!!! I am very pleased with the result. I am practically done with Linlee's also but can't find the flowers to put on hers. I lost them somewhere. Guess I will have to buy more. oh well.

It is very quiet in the house this week. Nana and Papa took Linlee and Conner with them for the week. They were so excited!! I was too in a way but I really miss them. Makes me appreciate the normal craziness that is our home. I am especially excited about what is happening with Conner in Alabama....he is going potty and wearing pull ups!!!! Only 1 accident so far. I didn't plan on sending him away to get him trained but who could have asked for more??? THANKS NANA!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patti said...

The dress turned out so cute! The embroidery looks great!

Sharon said...

WOW! How in the world do you have time to do that??? I want to so badly, but just can't find time to sit down and pull it all out! Way to go! I'm jealous of your embroidery machine! Way to go!