Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mother's Day Gift/Anniversary


Eight years ago today, I was getting married in the rain. Five years ago today, I was at the Dr's office finding out that we were expecting our 1st child. Today, I spent time with my wonderful husband and latest offspring. We shopped and ate at Taco Bell (i know, gourmet, but it was actually delicious!!). Today was also Conner's last day of school and Linlee's is Thursday. What are we going to do all summer?????

Here is a cute pic of Sidney checking out the dinner Conner has on his plate.
 

For Mother's Day, I asked for a handprint plate from Paint-a-piece. We went and painted it today. I didn't realize how tough it is to get a good handprint from a 3 month old. At that age though, they like to keep those hand in a fist. We finally got a decent one on the 2nd try.
 

Conner was very interested at what was going on with Sidney
 

You can't see her face, but she didn't like it too much.
 

Thanks Dad and Kids!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: