Friday, September 26, 2008

Odds and Ends

Conner is being very evasive lately when I get the camera out, so the lack of pictures of him is not entirely my fault. I conned him into this one because we were taking a picture of his sticker on his shirt. Kids will fall for alot!
 

Linlee got the go to the tresure box yesterday for learning her 10th (yes 10th) Bible verse!!! I am so proud. I was trying to teach them to Conner too, but he is not as excited and willing to learn them as Linlee. Still a little young I think. He has caught on to a few though. Anyway, this is what she got and it has been fascinating.
 

I love watching Dad play with the kids. It just makes me smile!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great family pictures (except the photographer never gets to be in them). Congratulations, Linlee, on learning all those Bible verses!!
Love, Nana

Sharon said...

Do you use a book or what for her verses? I keep meaning to order this book I have heard of that is a good place to start...but haven't! Bad mom!

LOVE dad and kids playing too!! Especially in "work clothes!"