Saturday, October 25, 2008

Closet Tiger

This is Ben. Well, I finally have proof of what I've believed in my heart for a long time. My loving wife and mother my children is finally showing her true colors. I found this picture of Mommy on Linlee's camera wearing a captivating purple and gold LSU hat. I'm truely excited to see my wife blosoming into an LSU Tiger in her own time. This wonderful transition has occured naturally without an intervention.



Conner and Sidney chose the path of the Golden View early in life.


My only remaining wish is to see my beautiful first born, Linlee, to make the same transformation.

6 comments:

Alisa Berteau said...

ha ha ha...soooo funny. Glad to see you using your time wisely...

Alisa Berteau said...

notice that I am not very happy in the picture..

Sharon said...

I did notice how sad you looked in the picture. Must have been FORCED upon you. Right?!

Angie said...

That is the funniest post I think I have read in awhile! Your in-laws are soooo happy! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I have always known that Linlee is very intelligent! I can't believe that you would try to pass that old & very grainy picture off as my daughter. Those of us who know you & have seen pictures from your younger days know that it's you at age 12! If you are going to give your kids something to aim for at least encourage them to high aim (like for a team that is 8-0 this season!). We are praying for you! Nana

PSmith said...

I have always known that Linlee is very intelligent. I can't believe that you would try to pass off that old & very grainy picture as my daughter. Anyone who has known you for awhile can see that the pictures is you at age 12! If you're going to give your kids something to aim for at least let them aim for the top (A team that is 8-0 this season!) Roll Tide!!!
Nana