Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I have been really busy lately so no blog time. We had a full week of VBS last week and I am just recovering. WOW!! A room full of very active (23 to be exact)4-year olds really made me appreciate the fact that I only have 3 kids!!

After catching up on house stuff all week, I took the kids to the playground and waterpark this morning. We got there at 8:30 hoping to beat the heat, but it was still very hot. They really enjoyed the water this time!!
 

 

Avery was able to come for a little while as well and had a blast!

 

 



Sidney had her 1st juice box (actually fruit and veggie)today and was fascinated by it. She loved it!


She has some of the funniest faces....



Getting Sid's new pool ready for this afternoon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: