Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A few Sidney videos.

Not much going on this week. Last week however, we had a time with Sidney and her teeth cutting. Yes, you read right, she is FINALLY cutting more teeth after cutting her first 2 SIX months ago. She is 1 1/2 (practically) and only had 2 teeth! I was genuinely getting worried. Anyway, she has cut 1 on top and I am sure there are more to come. I have never been so happy to have a cranky girl... They had lots of fun playing with this box.


Conner is listening better to some extent. He is still trying to "be the boss" at times, but his daily spanking tally is down dramatically right now. He even let me camp out in his room last night on his bunk bed! fun!

The kids had a blast 2 weeks ago at Nana and Papa's house. I just realized that I hadn't posted anything about that. I took the week off from everything that week. ALL 3 went. Ben and I were back to DINK days (double income no kids). It was great. What freedom. I did miss them, but I didn't miss having to wipe down counters 3-4 times daily or having massive amounts of laundry to do. I even allowed myself to sleep in one morning!!

anyway, here is another video for Ava to enjoy!

No comments: