Friday, January 29, 2010

Just a few catchup pics

Not much real excitment going on here. We are officially over the flu so things are getting back to normal.


The youngest 2 thought it would be a great idea to camp out in Lucy's beds. Wonderful, I don't know when I washed those things last...oh well, building immunity right?



I don't really know why I haven't gotten out the paint stuff since Sidney has been born. We used to do this all the time with the other 2. I will be doing it more for sure. They had a BLAST for like 45 minutes. Picture after picture of endless fun.


This is a classic, breathe in real big before you say, "hey mom, i just had the greatest idea!" Conner look.




I am certainly glad I did not get rid of our baby swing a week or so ago. Sidney is obssessed with swinging her babies. This time, she decided to join them. Cute!

I can't believe that my youngest will be 2 on Monday!! I plan to do a my favorites list for her on that day so stay tuned, there are some good ones!

No comments: