Thursday, July 15, 2010

Conner's 5th birthday

I made the promise to Linlee that when she turned 5 that she didn't have to take naps anymore. Since then, Conner has been counting down the days until he could enjoy that same luxury. Needless to say, he has enjoyed the extra playtime.



I knew that this would likely be the last birthday party we would celebrate in Memphis so I decided to do it a little bigger than our normal at home thing. We booked a party at Incredible Pizza which the kids love.


I let Conner choose the guest list. He invited the Fish and Marlar crew as well as his friend Kate which is the usual guest list. This year he also wanted our neighbor girls as well as Kara, Declan and Will Skinner from is school class.


I think once we finally got to go play games, the kids (and parents) all had a blast.

No comments: