Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day trip to the beach with Nana

I have to admit that one of my favorite things about moving farther south is getting to go the beach more often, or so I thought. We have actually only been 1 time all summer and it was only for the night. Very disappointing!! Must change that!

Anyway, Nana took off work and we took the kids to Gulf Shores for the night. One night is definitely not long enough, but we had a great time. I took Linlee and Conner for a sand dollar hunt very early but we had very little luck. We all played on the beach that morning and in the pool until it was time to check out. Sidney had been to the beach when she was around 1 but didn't really remember it obviously. She was amazed and loved standing in the water and letting the waves bury her feet. That is one of my favorite things too. We left our hotel and stopped for lunch at Lamberts before heading back home. Love that place. I really want to go back soon!!!!

No comments: