Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Outdoor fun, Haloween and a quick visit.

Our first official camp out in the back yard. The weather finally cooperated even though Ben sneaked a heater in during the night. The kids were super excited. We all actually got a little sleep out of it. Definitely something we will be doing more often. Such great memories!



Styling while working, that's how we roll


Linlee's class took a field trip to Mitchell Farms that I got to attend as well. I just love that place and watching the kids have fun is part of the fun for me. We have a great group of kids and for the most part, were well behaved. The highlights for me were the funniest chicken I have ever seen and the huge pipe swing.






I also went the the Laurel fair grounds with Conner's class. He said this was one of his favorite things to do ever, even though the rides weren't open. I was amused by the animal feeding area (especially the long tounge of that calf!!). My most favorite part was by far the dog show!!






We attended the Pumpkin Party at church for Halloween. We have never really done trick or treating so I am trhilled that these options are out there so the kids can still have fun. they loved the pony rides and all the little games. I thought it was very well done. We even got to bring a few inflatables so good for our business as well! The kids all looked great in there costumes. My favorite was the Jedi though, I thought he looked pretty authentic!






We love suprises and so when the Fish family told us they were planning a stop in Petal on their way back from Disney, we were thrilled. If only for 1 night, it was soo good to see our friends. I think they fit a weeks worth of fun into 24 hrs! (we skipped school that day, it was worth it!)




No comments: