Thursday, October 25, 2007

Big Tree and Big Girl

In Feb 2002, we took a trip to Disneyworld with the Marlars. Both of us brought home an orange tree that stood about 4-5 inches tall. We were so excited, we were going to have Forida oranges in our backyard!!!! Well, skip to 2007 and still no oranges (despite drastic measures to get our trees together to see if they needed cross pollination...apparently not). Anyway, despite no oranges, we do have a rether massive potted tree that needed to be brought indoors since the cold weather is suddenly upon us. I thought I would take a picture of the tree before I hacked at it to fit it inside. I am ashamed to take the after picutre, but here is the before picture. Just for reference, Linlee is 40 inches tall......
Now I just thought Linlee looked so grown up this morning I had to take pictures. Ignore the chocolate around her mouth, you can't see that when you are taking the picture...

3 comments:

Alecia said...

i want to see the "after" picture...

Patti said...

Me, too! Post the after picture & let us see how much damage you did!

Sharon said...

Amen, I say we get to see the after picture!!