Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just Updates

So I have taken a week off from blogging, i am not the only one.....I have been having very bad pain in my lower right belly so last week, Conner and I went to the Dr. I thought it was a bladder infection. Turns out it was JUST round ligament pain. I had never really had that before with the other 2 or at least not for very long. This lasted for at least a week and OUCH!!! Anyway, I got to see the baby unexpectedly so that was nice! Ben wasn't there so I didn' find out what it was (it hid its bottom anyway). maybe in a few weeks!

My mom e-mailed me these pics a long time ago and I just ran accross them again. Talk a bout a blast from the past (or a look into the future?) This is me and Todd making a snowman with my cousin Chad. Look like anyone else we know? :)

No comments: