Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independance Weekend

What a holiday!! The Marlars cooked out for us on Thurs night. Delicious!! The kids had lots of fun blowing bubbles and shooting us with water guns. SO FUN!!! It was so cute to see Avery with her walking toy. She was everywhere!


Look a pic of me!!!

On Friday morning, Ben and I took the kids to the children's museum. They loved it. There was sooo much to see and take in! Linlee says that she wants to go everyday!!



When Conner joins the PGA, this pic will show where it all started...



Look, another pic of me....I am not conceited, I am just thrilled that my kids can look back and see that i was a part of the action.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great pics of you! I totally understand. The first like 5 times we went to the boat there were NO pics of me. We are always the one behind the camera, so I guss we wouldn't have those pics if we weren't there! Ha!