Monday, July 21, 2008

Randomness


I heard Linlee and Conner laughing from the laundry room this am. This is what I found. What makes kids think to do things like this. (although, I have a pic of me doing this in college...) Anyway,

What one does the other has to do right?

Pretty picture of Linlee and Sidney. Linlee was so excited last night because she go to feed Sid her cereal "so daddy can do other things." She did great!!! I found a new job for her...

Conner actually listened and got himself dressed this am when I asked him to. I tried to talk him out of either the shirt or shorts, but this is what he wanted to wear to Kroger, so I let him. One step at a time...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the in the dryer pics. I figured we all had a picture like that, but from our preschool years not our college years! Ha!