Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just me and little girl

Wow how quiet the house has been! Linlee and Conner have been visiting Nana and Papa this week and so I have had some quality time with my little girl. I really think she has enjoyed getting all the attention (like she didn't get it all before..) She has however become more independant now that she has the crawling thing licked. I have been able to get some things done while she is actually awake and playing by herself!! This is not normal because she usually requires my attention at all times. She will now start crawling away, then pause to look back at me, sit up and say "Go" very emphatically while raising her arm for emphasis. Then off she goes. So cute. We even got to go eat lunch with daddy (at Pei Wei no less) and went to the mall to shop. We have gone on lots of walks with Daddy and are enjoying the nice weather.
I realized this morning that I had not taken any pictures this week so of course I had to get out the camera and snap a few artistic shots ( I didn't intend for them to be artistic, they just turned out that way).
I am enjoying the time to get things done like clean out closets, clean the fridge and shampoo the carpet. I do however look forward to the normal hustle and bustle that is our home.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: