Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day 3-1-09

If any of you know my oldest daughter, then you know that she lives for snow. She would happily move to a more northern location just to be able to have more snow. So, you can imagine that she was super excited to see it coming down on Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to being able to sled with the kids before I had to go to work on Sund. Well, that didn't happen. Linlee, Conner and myself were up all night sick with the stomach virus (and Ben was up taking care of us). What a night/day to have that... Needless to say, we didn't get to enjoy the snow. I did find a super duper sledding spot on my way to work Sun (yes I tried to go but only stayed about 3 hours). I am keeping a mental note for next time it snows.
 

We got about 4.5-5 inches!!
 

Here we are watching the neighbors build a snowman.
 

Conner wanted to make a snowball and since he felt a little better at the moment, I took him out before I headed to work.
Oh well, there is always next year! Welcome spring!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: