Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy 15 Months!

My baby is 15 months old! She is hilarious and knows it. I just love her personality.
 

We really haven't had all that much going on (or at least I haven't taken many pictures of it). Conner got a big boy bunk bed a few weeks ago and just love it! Both kids are having a blast sleeping on that. Linlee has learned to ride her bike without training wheels. She is so proud of herself and so am I. Ben helped her while I was at work last weekend, so I missed the inaugural ride, but saw her the next morning. They both had their spring musical at church last night. Ben's parents were able to be here for it this year. It was soo cute! Sidney just danced and laughed and clapped the whole time. Conner and Linlee did all their moves just right. Loved it! Of course, I didn't have my camera (bad mommy) but maybe I can scrounge up pictures from somewhere!
that's about it!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April, Todd, and Ava said...

Love the headband, it is too cute!