Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School, Zoo, 4th Birthday Party

Last Thurs. was our last day of pre-school. Sad to think L will be in Kindergarten in a few months!! The end of an era..
 
I was feeling brave on Friday and took my 3 to the zoo all by myself. It was so much fun!!! They loved it, all 3 of them!! Sid would make all the appropriate animal noises which was so cute. WE will definitely make good use of our membership!
 

 

 

Posted by Picasa
Here is Sidney thinking that I am hilarious...


Conner's 4th birthday party was great! Daddy took them to get doughnuts for breakfast which they loved. We had a Handy Manny party. I made toolbelts for everyone and we set up various construction stations. One was making structures out of toothpicks and gumdrops. We had no eye injuries!! We also set up a game in the garage where 2 teams competed to build a pre-made structure the fastest using tinker-toys and magnetix. Ben got some large boxes and cut out holes in them to make a tunnel maze. So fun!! I then let the kids paint the boxes. Very entertaining!! Some even ended up with blue highlights...Conner got some great gifts!! During the gift openeing process we nocticed a turtle on the back porch so that was exciting!
We had gotten Conner a set of bunkbeds a few weeks ago as an early gift and he absolutely loves them. He was still sleeping on a toddler bed so it was time. I can't believe that I have a 4 yr old!! Love you Conner!

No comments: