Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ashleigh Peak photos

I have had access to these for a while but got my cd today so I can post some for the rest of you to see! I absolutely love these portraits! Ashleigh Peak is a genious! If you ever need professional pics made, contact her at www.ashleighpeak.com.


There is something perfect about how this picture represents the photo shoot. Linlee was happy and cooperative, Conner was wild but cute and happy, Sidney just wasn't either of those things. Seriously, for Ashleigh to be able to get any decent ones of Sid is a miracle!






There is also a really great family shot that I am using for the Christmas card so you will just have to wait for that one...

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cute! I especially love the one of Conner with his funny face! Great pics!