Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Linlee's 7th Birthday

I gave Linlee the choice of what kind of party she wanted (big party little gifts or little party bigger gifts). She chose to have a family party at home and take the fish to Gatti town when they visited a week later as part of her birthday. She chose the menu of steak, sweet potatoes, fruit salad, green bean bundles, roll and cake. her favorites!
Nana and Papa were the only ones to make it to the party since Grandpa and Grandma were iced in on their RV trip to Gatlinburg and didn't make it back in time.
I make the cake. It didn't really turn out as planned in my head but I think it acidentally turned out pretty cute.




My girl is growing so big!!!
She got an MP3 player with and I-dog, clothes, easy bake stuff and a robe from us. Hello Kitty birthstone necklace from Nana and Papa, clothes and puzzle book from Grandpa and Grandma, Bible from Papa John, Tangled book from Grandma Giles and Bath and Body works hand sanitizer lotions from Annelise. Great Birthday~

No comments: