Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Curtains and Crawling

Well, I have officially made my first curtains. While not perfect, I am very proud of them!! It is tough to sew through that many layers of thick fabric!! I had to hand sew the thickest parts because my machine just couldn't handle it. All in all I am pleased!
 

 

I also just received the frame for Conner's portrait and got it on the wall today. Those precous kids..
 

Sidney is officially real crawling. Not much and not proficeintly, but we can check that one off the list. She usually just leapfrogs around but I really wanted her to get the crawling motion down. Now on to teeth and walking...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow Alisa, I am impressed! I love the fabric- you did a great job! When can you make some for me?? :-)