Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not many pictures to report...

I don't actually have any pictures this time, but just wanted an update for me...
Instead of going out on my birthday, we decided to go visit Nana and Papa. We always have a great time and are thankful that they let us go out on Sat to see a movie (Taken - very good). They really outdid themselves on Sun with a big cookout. Delicious! The drive back home was difficult because Sidney has had fussy spells lately. Not sure what is going on (we can always blame teeth right?)
On Monday, Grandma and Grandpa came up to go to Grandparents day at school with Linlee! She was so excited to have them there and they had fun too. The kids love having family around and for someone to play games with them. If they played Uno once, they played 50 times. I got to go out for a little while Wed morning to do errands by myself. Thanks!!
Linlee was accepted to Wesminster Academy and we are thrilled! She is too. Can't wait to start Kindergarten.
As I mentioned before, Sid has just been acting unlike herself lately. She is revolting against the sippy cup now as well has regular milk. Today she wouldn't even eat lunch. I hope some pretty teeth are coming through, otherwise, I have not a clue what is going on. It will pass soon hopefully. Still not walking yet, but it won't be long.
That's all for now...

No comments: