Saturday, February 21, 2009

Things I don't want to forget

We had a few funny statements this week that I want to remember.

While playing a game of Wii bowling one night, Ben bowled a strike and Linlee said,"you dogone rascal". Grandpa, I think that one belongs to you.

AT breakfast one morning, I was sitting alone at the table while the others were at the bar. Conner noticed and came to sit with me. So sweet. I said," Conner how is your day?" He said" Mommy, you live with me...."

Sidney's favorite thing is to drop something and say "uh,oh" love it that she knows what that means.

Linlee had a deep look on her face one night and she looked at me and said, "that was my thinking face."

I love my life!

1 comment:

Brady Blog said...

so sweet..yes, some of those precious conversations that happen during the day are priceless. Thanks for sharing your "mommy moments"!!