Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1st day of preschool

Conner has been so excited to go to preschool...that is until the morning it was time to go. I knew when he got up saying "no school" that it was not going to be a smooth transition. He was trying to hide his smile the whole way there...

I did happen to catch one on the way in the door. and then..

He just would not go in. The teacher tried everything to make it as easy as possible but he did tear up before I left. Oh well, it will get better.

I actually got pig tails in her hair last week!!

This was her sneaking out to the tomato bush to pick tomatos while I was folding clothes in the laundry room. That little stinker. Red or green, didn't matter to her.
I also caught her on attempting the 2nd step on the ladder of Conner's bunk beds today. I stood behind her just in case she were to fall, just to see if she could make it all the way. She did!!! Without assistance. oh man! The ladder will be out of reach when we are not around from now on. Little monkey girl!

No comments: