Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dress up and Stitches?

Sidney is definitely going to be my girly girl. Linlee never really loved dolls or dress up for that matter. Sidney on the other hand loves both. We can't walk through the toy isle without her wanting every doll in sight.

She has just recently discovered Linlee's dress up box. Notice that Conner is about to grab the train that Sid is playing with. Get ready for the reaction...


This is her "I don't like what he just did." face. This is usually followed by the soon to be patented stick out the bottom lip move. I didn't catch it this time...




Later in the day, Conner was doing something in the kitchen and I was in the den with Sid when I heard a loud thump followed by a scream. I run to the kitchen and meet Conner with blood all over his face. He looked like he had been in a horror movie!. He had a pretty good gash on his forehead from where he banged into the cabinet. At this moment he is at the minor med getting stitches, but here he is after I bandaged him up for the trip.

What a pitiful face. Poor little buddy.

Here is the first sighting of Conner's stitches since he got them. I was really suprised that they do not look bad at all!! Great job Dr!

No comments: