Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend/ College Football, and Fishing

We took a trip to Hattiesburg for the weekend. Sid and I were upstairs playing and took a "ride" on the total gym. She loved it!

This was opening weekend for college football. We all LOVE to watch football (maybe not all for the same team) but we love it just the same. Here is Sid ready for the Alabama game...

the LSU game came on before the Alabama game was over. I don't know how I scored getting to keep the nice big TV in the den while they all went to the bedroom, but I did. I felt sorry for them and was going to go offer to trade with them since I was the lone Bama fan. After I saw this I didn't feel very sorry anymore. Looks like I might have gotten jipped...

The kids love going to Grandma and Grandpa's house to fish. Conner actually caught this one all by himself from start to finish! He was SOOOOO proud of himself!



We left Sidney with my parents for the week and came back on Sunday. Monday we all enjoyed lots of fun activities. Ben and I did yard work and the kids played outside. They actually made pb&j for all of us for lunch, by themselves!!! Later we went swimming and for supper we went to Incredible Pizza. We had never been there before. It was a bit overwhelming (and LOUD), but we all had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Does Ben have on a Bama Red shirt, but watching LSU?! :) Ha! That is a pretty funny picture of them on the bed!