Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Out like a light.

Sidney was really out when I went to get her up from her morning nap. Yes, she takes one but is really wanting not to. I usually put her down at 9 but she rarely falls asleep until 10. I make sure to get her up around 10:30 because I really want her to nap at 1 when Conner does. Manipulation.... I am trying to decide if I should take it down to 1 nap but I am not quite ready I think. She is.....
 

Sidney is really talking alot now and it is great! I have tried to get it on film but have yet to do it. She loves to say "gotta gooooooooooo!" and yesterday she started counting!! I said "1" and she came out with "2, 3". Amazing. She know lots of signs for things to like more, please, thank you, milk, happy and stop. It is really nice to be able to comminicate a little!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: