Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introductions

My brother Todd and his wife April brought Ava to visit this weekend. We had a house full of babies!! It's amazing how much time taking care of them involves. We pretty much sat and held babies all weekend. Sorry Todd and April, we used to be much more fun!! Ava is only about 2 months older than Sidney, but she is already laughing and "talking". Too cute.


This picture pretty much sums up our lives right now. We love it, but the shirt says it all!

Isn't she precious!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! Your hair...looks darker to me. Is it really or just the light?

Ellen said...

Preciousness! I'm glad things are going well, though they are crazy!
My nephew arrived on Thursday!!! You can check out my blog for pics. We'll have to introduce Sidney and Knox one day :) Oh, and Conner can take his pic with Rosalyn, 4 or Katie, 2!

Alisa Berteau said...

yes my hair gets darker when I am pregnant. wierd huh?

Steven said...

I am delighted to see the beautiful pictures and that Sydney is home and doing well. Finally all of you can get some rest, even though I am sure the "exhausted" shirt is more truth than fiction.
God Bless,