Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Latest news

So I got to "hold" and feed her tonight, sort of. The line was still in her belly-button so I couldn't pick her up but I got the prop her up in the bed and feed her a little bit. She is eating again!!! 3 bottles/tube feeds so far. If she continues to eat good they will gradually increase the amount. She is at 10cc right now and needs to get up to 60cc from a bottle before going home. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger as you can see in the last 2 pics. He was totally taken by her tonight. So sweet. I will keep updates coming as I can.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

It brings tears to my eyes to hear the joy in your writing of just getting to "hold" her! Sounds like you are doing great! I love the one of her holding on to Ben! More tears! I'll be praying for all of you!

Digitalsleet said...

Sidney is adorable! I recognize the beautiful blue paper outfits from our stints in the NICU/NCCU.
Congratulations!!
DanaBelleBurns