Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Noon Update

We had a GREAT visit today! I fed her again and she took 20cc in 5 minutes!! Ate like a champ. The IV was out of her head (thank goodness!) and she is getting her IV food through her belly-button line. As long as this is in, I can't really pick her up, but hopefully if she continues to eat well, the line will be gone soon. The nurse has permission from the Dr to increase her amount of feedings as she sees fit. This means we could progress quickly from here. One of the best things from the visit is that Linlee and Conner got to see her through the window!!! I asked the nurse since they moved Sidney near a window, if the kids could stand in the hall. They were thrilled since they had only seen pictures until now. SO GREAT!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hopefully things will progress quickly, sounds like they might! I'm so glad Linlee and Conner got to see her! LOVE the updates!

Ellen said...

i just thought about y'all last nite in the midst of the bad weather there and knew you were due soon...and now I see that the baby has arrived! wow! Know that I am praying for all and that she comes home soon!CONGRATS on number 3!!

Angie said...

Awww! I'm so glad you had a great day! What a great birthday present, huh? I hope tonight goes well too!