Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Welcome Home Sidney :)

We are home and very happy! She broke us in right from the start by staying up from 3:00-6:00 last night. I wonder if the NICU would take them back occasionally so the parents can sleep? I mean, the nurses have to be there anyway right??? :) I wouldn't dare!!!

Here are some pictures from yesterday's events.


"Wait, is there 24 hour nursing service where we are going? I may want to rethink this going home thing."


"I think this place agrees with me."


Linlee and Conner have been great so far. They just love their sister.

This is how she slept in the hospital. Oh Well...

5 comments:

Patti said...

I've been waiting for these pictures! What a wonderful homecoming! There won't be much rest now. Call me if you need me.
Nana

Sharon said...

Precious is all I can say! Who does she look like? Her profile picture really looks like Linlee to me, maybe not as a baby, but even now! I'm sure she, Sidney, is well taken care of by her big brother and sister! Way to go mom of 3!

Alisa Berteau said...

I think she looks like Linlee did as a newborn. Sorry Ben, maybe she will grow to look more like you...

Unknown said...

She is just adorable!! I am so happy for all of you!! Our God is an awesome God!!! Can't wait to see her!!

Love to all!! Aunt Ty, Uncle Gary and Granny

P.S. I posted yesterday, but apparently didn't know what I was doing as I don't see it!! Hope this works!!

Ellen said...

Praises that she is home! She is just beautiful! So wide-eyed! Precious family...
Continuing to pray for all!
It's the year for babies! Our pastor and wife have a new little girl born on Friday!